Find a furnished apartment in Berlin
I want to move to Berlin, but which area suits me best? Which district is the nicest to live in? We have had a look at every district and give an overview here of the most important information.
Where to live in Berlin for expats
- Charlottenburg For those who would prefer to live nobly but still central.
- Friedrichshain Friedrichshain is Berlin’s youngest district, with bars & clubs
- Kreuzberg – pretty or ugly? Definitely genuine! Home to many artists with a vibrant nightlife.
- Mitte Enjoy the variety of the international scene, trendy start-ups and the spirit of urban creativity.
- Prenzlauer Berg is populated by many celebrities and the most expensive district in Berlin.
- Moabit primarily shaped by modern buildings, the new government district and the spree riverside.
- Neukölln The place to be. A number of splendid cafes, bars and art rooms which are frequented by students and artists.
- Pankow is populated mainly by families and visitors.
- Schöneberg The strongly present LGBT community and it´s rugged beauty give Schöneberg its popularity.
- Wedding one of the cheapest central districts in Berlin.
City guide: Living in Berlin for expats
Get more insights and informations about living & renting in Berlin districts.